How to overhaul the camshaft? 1. Check whether the fric […]
How to overhaul the camshaft?
1. Check whether the friction surface of the cam is damaged or discolored to blue, if so, replace the cam shaft.
2. Camshaft cam height detection. Use a micrometer to measure the cam height. If the measured value is less than the limit of use, it means that the camshaft cam is excessively worn and the camshaft should be replaced.
3. Detection of radial runout curvature of camshaft. Use two equal-height V-shaped irons to support the camshaft journal on the flat plate, install a dial indicator at china 1.0T camshaft finished product Suppliers the place shown in the figure, rotate the camshaft once, and read the maximum relative deflection value of the dial indicator pointer, which is the camshaft Radial runout value. If the radial runout value is greater than the use limit value of 0.1mm, it means that the camshaft is bent and deformed, and the camshaft should be replaced.
4. Detection of camshaft journals. Use a micrometer to measure the outer diameter of the camshaft journal. If the measured value is less than the limit value, it means that the camshaft journal is excessively worn and the camshaft should be replaced.
5. Check the working condition of the one-way clutch of the start-up decompression mechanism on the camshaft. If the one-way clutch is slipped or damaged, or the stop plate of the decompression cam is found to be damaged, which will cause the start-up decompression mechanism to work poorly, replace it. .
6. Check whether the camshaft bearing rotates flexibly or has abnormal noise; check by hand whether the axial and radial clearance of the inner race of china 1.0TD camshaft finished product Suppliers the camshaft bearing is too large. If the axial or radial clearance of the bearing is too large, or the rotation is inflexible, or there is abnormal noise in the rotation, the bearing should be replaced. Inspect the camshaft bushing or camshaft seat bore for excessive wear or damage, and replace if necessary.